Today I’ll post a recipe quite new to me. I made it last Friday, and it was pretty well done. to be honest :) If you ever made pizza, it is going to be very easy for you.
Here you have the complete recipe for this delicious pizza burger.
250 gr. milk
25 gr. olive oil
25 gr. fresh yeast
500 gr. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. oregano
ground black pepper
100 gr. onion
2 tablespoons oil
2 cloves of garlic
200 gr. mince
150 gr. tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 egg fo painting
oregano and grated cheese
* To make the dough together all ingredients except milk, and gradually
start adding milk until you get a soft dough. Let it rise in a warm
place until it has got double size.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
* For the filling: chop the garlic and onions. Fry some chopped garlic
in oil. When they are golden brown, add the mince, salt and black
pepper. After 5 minutes add the chopped onion. Stir it well and then
pour the tomato sauce. Let it cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
Turn off the heat and leave to cool.
* When the dough is double, sprinkle the workbench with a little flour,
remove the air from the dough, stretch it with the roller leaving it
thin and cut into circles (the dough will shrink a little, so do not cut
it very small).
* Paint the edges of each circle with beaten egg, will help us to link
the two circles. Add a spoon of the filling and some cheese and cover it
with another circle of dough, pressing the edges to seal. Cover them
and let weigh about 20 minutes while preheating the oven to 180 º C.
* After 20 minutes, paint the surface with egg, sprinkle oregano and grated cheese.
* Bake 20-25 minutes at 180 º C.
NOTE:For the filling we can add more things, such as mushrooms, boiled egg, chopped olives, etc.