Today I’ll post a recipe quite new to me. I made it last Friday, and it was pretty well done. to be honestIf you ever made pizza, it is going to be very easy for you.
Here you have the complete recipe for this delicious pizza burger.
- 250 gr. milk
- 25 gr. olive oil
- 25 gr. fresh yeast
- 500 gr. flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- ground black pepper
- 100 gr. onion
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 gr. mince
- 150 gr. tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg fo painting
- oregano and grated cheese
* To make the dough together all ingredients except milk, and gradually start adding milk until you get a soft dough. Let it rise in a warm place until it has got double size.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
* For the filling: chop the garlic and onions. Fry some chopped garlic in oil. When they are golden brown, add the mince, salt and black pepper. After 5 minutes add the chopped onion. Stir it well and then pour the tomato sauce. Let it cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
Turn off the heat and leave to cool.
* When the dough is double, sprinkle the workbench with a little flour, remove the air from the dough, stretch it with the roller leaving it thin and cut into circles (the dough will shrink a little, so do not cut it very small).
* Paint the edges of each circle with beaten egg, will help us to link the two circles. Add a spoon of the filling and some cheese and cover it with another circle of dough, pressing the edges to seal. Cover them and let weigh about 20 minutes while preheating the oven to 180 º C.
* After 20 minutes, paint the surface with egg, sprinkle oregano and grated cheese.
* Bake 20-25 minutes at 180 º C.
NOTE: For the filling we can add more things, such as mushrooms, boiled egg, chopped olives, etc.
Post a Comment