Clasic Homemade Donuts
Fluffy and YummyDelicious homemade donuts prepared with flour, fluffy and very soft. As we'll make alot of donuts with this recipe, best way to store them is to freeze them. At the end of the recipe I will tell you how, in case you dare to prepare them.
For the recipe you can use strength or medium strength flour. You can also use baker's yeast, which then for this recipe you will have to put 10 grams. Let's get started 😃
- 500 gr of Flour
- 250 ml of Milk
- 50 gr of Butter (without salt)
- 70 gr of Sugar
- 25 gr of Fresh Yeast
- 1 Egg
- A pinch of Salt
- Oil for frying
For the Frosting:
- 175 gr of Powder Sugar
- 5 Tablespoons of Water
- In the microwave, heat the milk a little, add the crumbled yeast and dissolve it well with a spoon.
- In a bowl or in a kneading robot, add the sugar, the butter in room tempreture, the milk with the yeast and the beaten eggs, and mix it all.
- When it's all well together, add the flour with the pinch of salt and knead it for 10 minutes until we get a homogeneous and somewhat sticky dough.
- Make a ball of the dough and leave it to rise in a greased bowl and cover it with a cloth for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- Next, when it is double in size, we'll put it on the working counter and stretch it and make the round circles withe the small holes inside (just like in the pic).
- Place the donuts shape dough over the baking paper and cover them all to let them rise again.
- In a deep frying pan we'll put a good amount of oil and will fry them on medium-low heat on both sides.