Today I'm going to share a KFC style fish burger. Of course, you can choose chicken fillets instead of fish. The rest would be the same.
The result is such a great combination of crunchy fish inside and a soft toasted burger outside with some mayonese salad.
- Fish Fillets
- Fish masala
- Garlic Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Soya Sauce
- Bread crumbs
- Corn flakes
- Black Pepper
- Burger bunns
1. First of all, you have to marinate the fish in a bowl with all the spieces: salt, peprica, fish masala, garlic & ginger powder, soya sauce and vinegar.
Leave with for minimun an hour.
2. On other side, cut all the pickles very finely.
Optional: onion, tomatoe, carrot and other salad ingredient.
3. Mix all above in a bowl with mayonese, salt and black pepper.
Flour Egg Bread crumbs+Corn flakes
5. When its all set, deep fry them in hot oil till they get golden brown.
6. Now, it's time to toast the bunns (if you want to) and set the burger:
And just like this the super yummy burger is READY!! ENJOY!!
Post a Comment